I need feminism because…
(1) Guys still think it’s 100% acceptable to grab my ASS in clubs and then shrug and smile as if it’s a compliment.
(2) My uncle thought it was OK to tell me that my legs are “heavy for what’s seen as fashionable” - my body is not a fashion statement.
(3) FEMINISM is about EQUALITY and by the legal definition, a man cannot be “raped” by a woman and I find that SEXISTand DESPICABLE.
(4) I still catch myself saying ‘facebook-rape’, and the fact that this is normalised is NOT okay.
(5) It took me 18 and a half years to realise that feminism is a worthwhile cause, to raise the courage to call myself one.
(6) When I asked my boyfriend if he is a feminist, he felt the need to say “technically, by the book, I am,” because feminism is so wrongly represented and people often don’t know jack shit about what it’s actually about.
(7) Because earlier this week, one of my flatmates, who is actually VERY intelligent, said in a disgusted tone, “anyone who says that being kicked in the balls hurts less than childbirth is a feminist.” last time I checked being kicked in the balls didn’t hurt for days, didn’t require drugs to numb the pain and didn’t involve squeezing a melon out the end of your pe
“This gorgeous Hälssen & Lyon calendar is made of brewable tea. Each day is made of fine pressed wafer thin tea leaves.”
I NEED THIS
This makes me absurdly happy
I LOVE HER SHE IS SO UNIMPRESSED BY THE DOCTOR AND HE DOESN’T UNDERSTAND HOW
I am well strange Anonymous face. How are you :)
Oooooh hi :)
No worries, darling. It was a last minute call; thank you!!!
I am in a poly relationship and my libido is always going…but its kinda difficult to screw an anonymous face on the abstract monolith of the internet :)
My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. Send me some pics and contact information and I might consider meeting you in a public location.
I don’t know… I could see Wolverine being the man who spent a summer by Fantine’s side…
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS REAL